Pulp Saturday explores the caves of the unknown.
My one disappointment from Pulpfest last weekend was that I didn’t find any 1950s Fate magazines. Great covers on those and wild stories.
Fate was founded in 1948 by legendary pulp editor (and paranormal mythmaker) Raymond Palmer as a magazine for stories of the paranormal, Forteana, cryptozoology, and especially UFO stories. The magazine was a success and continued publication until 2009.
On this Feb-March 1952 issue, a trio of humans make a dubious bid to take down a Triceratops.
- walkingthroughforests reblogged this from danforth
- colincurtis likes this
- thaeyepoke reblogged this from danforth
- richcaspianphotography likes this
- danforth reblogged this from udhcmh
- danforth likes this
- pencilofdoom reblogged this from grottu
- ghosthost likes this
- yourcumbia reblogged this from grottu
- theplumbline likes this
- takentothejohn reblogged this from grottu
- takentothejohn likes this
- rudemech likes this
- comic-scrapbook likes this
- shadowstash reblogged this from grottu
- shadowstash likes this
- fuckyeahsuedebikini reblogged this from grottu
- densetsu-no-stahpenisu likes this
- grottu reblogged this from udhcmh
- udhcmh posted this