UDHCMH

Like a trip to the antique store. Images, artifacts, and stories of life in the University District in Columbus, Ohio from the past 150 years and much, much more.

View of the north side of The Oval at Ohio State University, c. 1925, from somewhere (upper story of Page Hall, maybe?) over W. 15th Ave.
Buildings, from left to right, are: Main Library, University Hall, Administration Building (now Bricker), Chemistry Building (now Derby), Hayes Hall, Lord Hall, and The Armory.
The last two are no longer extant and the original University Hall was torn down in 1971 and replaced with a replica in 1976.
  • 14 August 2012
  • 7